I couldn't resist a little Digital Underground on this fine Tuesday afternoon!
But I digress.
I've noticed some new faces round these parts.
Hellloooo new friends!
Yep I see you hiding over there in the side bar.
Don't be shy. I don't bite.
Take some time, leave me a comment.
I like to know a little bit about the folks who welcome me into their Google Readers.
And since it's only fair, here's the basics on me. I was born in Omaha, Nebraska and lived there until I was 16. Then my family moved 3 hours down the road to Kansas City. I went to Ohio State where I became a Dental Hygienist. In 2007 I met my husband on Match.com. We got married New Years Eve 2008. Two years ago we picked up our lives and moved from Columbus, OH to Kansas City. The hubs works for the family wine business. Unlimited access to free wine definitely has it's perks! We have one child which is more than enough.....for now. His name is James aka Jamie and he just turned one! I'm a working mom which makes life pretty crazy! We cloth diaper and I'm obsessed with all things fluff! We have two dogs, Kasey the beagle and Moose the beagle/french bulldog mix. Last October my mom passed away very suddenly. She was my best friend and I miss her more than words could express. Being a mommy without a mommy is tough stuff sometimes. My dad lives on a lake not far from KC and we love to visit as often as we can. I love peanut butter and Dr. Pepper. Fall is my favorite season. I love college football. My hair is in a pony tail 90% of the time and I only wear makeup the other 10%. What can I say, I'm a minimalist.
So that's me in a nutshell, I hope you stay awhile.
Want to know more about me? Ask away. My life is pretty much an open book, I do write about it on the Interwebs after all. So if there's some question you've been dying to know about me....the hubs....our offspring...now's the time!