Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lions and tigers and bears....oh my!

I just took a nap for the first time in forever. It was wonderful. Be jealous.

Hubs and I went to the zoo today and I didn't even have to bribe him with my good looks....he went willingly....in the summer when animals were involved and there were no twinkling lights or hot chocolate. Prior to today I had been informed that he only goes to the zoo at Christmas. So needless to say when I suggested it this morning and he said "sure" I couldn't believe it! I think he's developed a soft spot since he knows will be apart soon when the big move happens. We had a great afternooon though with only a few minor stroller incidents. Adam says when we have kids he's getting the biggest stroller he can find and running everyone over with it cause at some point, he's probably been run over by theirs. Haha. Ok hun.

Off to the Park St Festival to see Saving Jane! Sometimes it's still hard to believe that back in the day, their lead singer was my sorority sister. Weird!


No comments: