Saturday, May 2, 2009

Impromptu Friday night!

Friday night we found ourselves at Gordy's in Westerville. After suffering through the antics, comedy and rediculous singing of WNCI's 10,000 Maruniack's we got to enjoy a practically free Bowling for Soup concert. They played most of their hits, not my fave, but that's ok...for $5 what do you expect. After their first set I ran to the bathroom, only to return to a MASSIVE crowd right where we'd all been standing. Not sure what the commotion was all about, I elbowed my way through to the front where I was informed the band was standing like two people away. Eek! No freakin' way! Nikki and I maganged to get pictures with two of the band members, we even tried to convince them to play "Emily" when they went back on, but all they played were cover songs. Oh well! It was still a great night!

No comments: