Friday, May 15, 2009

Me from A-Z

Accent: Nope. But when I moved to Ohio a few people tried to tell me I had one. It's the Midwest people....come on!
Breakfast or no breakfast: Usually yes. Lately no.
Chore I don’t care for: Cleaning our new floors.
Dog or Cat: Dog. Defintely dog.
Electronics: Just got a new computer!
Favorite Perfume: Vera Wang Bouquet was my "wedding" perfum. Love it! Philosphy Falling in Love is also a personal fave.
Gold or Silver: Usually white gold or silver....but I've been trying to incorporate some yellow gold into the mix
Handbag I carry most often: Typically the one I've bought most recently, so for now it's the Burberry. I have my eye on a cute Coach bag though. :::drooling:::
Insomnia: Rarely
Job Title: Dental Hygienist.....aka the lady who cleans the cheetos outta your teeth.
Kids: Not yet.....but we're thinking 4 is a good number. Guess we better get crackin'!
Living Arrangements: Me, the hubs, Kasey and Moose......in 800 sq ft. Yikes!!
Most Admirable Trait: Independent
Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Stealing Jelly Pens and Lip Smackers from the grocery store. Just call me Winona Ryder.
Overnight hospital stays: When I was 7 or 8 and had my tonsils removed
Phobias: Fish/snakes in the lake
Quote: "If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you"
Reason to smile: It's Friday!!
Siblings: one older brother
Time I wake up: 6-7 am
Unusual Talent or Skill: I pick up on song lyrics like no body's business
Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Brussel sprouts
Worst Habit: Impatience
X-rays: Broken foot 21 days before my 21st bday....and I was sober.
Yummy Stuff: chocolate, peanut butter, frosting, cake.....pickle flavored pringles
Zoo Animal I Like Most: Monkeys. But I really want to go see the new baby elephant!

No comments: