Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mele Kalikimaka

"That's the island greeting that we send to you, from the land where palm trees sway....."

2 weeks until sunny Oahu!!

So every year the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry has a conference and this year it's in lovely Oahu, HI. My oh so generous boss is taking the whole office! Woo hoo!! When he first offered the trip I honestly had to think about it for a minute, a fast one mind you, but still had to think. I always imagined my first trip to Hawaii would be with my hubby, but for free, my coworkers will be the perfect substitute! Sorry Adam, have fun holding down the fort....I'll bring ya back a pineapple =) I picked up a travel book from the library and have been planning out all the things I want to try and do while I'm there. Here's just a few....
Hike Diamond Head Crater
ALL the way to the top.....To get this gorgeous view. On a clear day, they say you can see Maui!
Visit Pearl Harbor

Hang 10 on the North Shore.....or maybe just watch =)

Work on my tan on Waikiki Beach


No comments: