Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pssst....I'm invading someone elses blog today!

First of all...thank you so much for all your kind words and encouragment yesterday!
Being unemployed is filled with lots of worry and uncertainty, but it's awesome to know I have so many people in my corner praying for something bigger and better to come along!

Fingers crossed everyone!

While I spruce up the ole resume today and apply to jobs like its....well, my job....I've got a little surprise Project MILF update for you all over at Loves of Life!

As a fellow Weight Watchers guru who not only did it once, but a second time after her beautiful baby girl Lucy was born I was honored when Katie asked me to share my story on her little slice of the interwebz.  She inspires me everyday and I can only hope when if comes time for baby EyeCanSee number two that I'll be squeezing back into my skinny jeans as quickly as she did!





Photobucket

10 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

I guess now is the time I should admit that my skinny jeans still don't look great and I still have 6lbs+ to go? But appreciate all your kind words! Thanks for sharing your story.

Lauren said...

You rock, friend!!!! So incredibly proud of you! :)

Jo-Anne said...

Coming over and following from Loves Of Life! She and her sister were big reasons why I finally got off my butt and joined WW on October 1. Thanks again for sharing your story. It couldn't have come at a better time and you are definitely a new inspiration for me.

Jo-Anne said...

PS So sorry to read about what happened yesterday. I really hope something wonderful comes along is at that place that you DO love going to everyday.

Unknown said...

Your story is so inspiring. I have been on and off again on WW and love hearing your story!! Congrats on the lifestyle change and such a great weight loss. You are a wonderful example for your son!!!

Unknown said...

so sorry to hear about yesterday. I hope that you will find something soon. Awesome post on Katie's blog! You are truly a fighter!

Jordan said...

Just read your post on Katie's blog. You are seriously an inspiration to so many people! You look amazing! :)

Jess said...

HOLY CRAP WOMAN. Wow. I mean, WOW. I know from pics I see on IG that you're looking fantastic, but seeing the comparisons? It's amazing. Seriously amazing.

Kristen said...

Your story is so inspiring, and just what I needed to read today! Congrats to you, you look amazing!!

Noe said...

Dear Emily,
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
for sharing your story, for inspiring SO MANY of us! Weight Loss is in my book a succession of failed attempts. And after reading you I'm truly determined to try harder this time. Maybe 2013 will be my year, I'm turning 30 in Feb, and what better gift to myself than finally making peace with my body. So Thank You!
I'm really sorry about the recent happenings, but trust me God has amazing plans for your life! Keep your faith! xoxo.