Monday, November 14, 2011

Mixing it up in the monthly play by play

Last week Jamie turned 15 months!  15!  Has it really been THREE months since he turned one?
Crazy.  What's even more crazy is all the new things he's done since then.
 I've kind of been steering away from the long monthly letter posts, but I didn't want to give them up completely.  While 99% of you may not care what size clothes Jamie's wearing or what his favorite foods are....you don't know how many times I've looked back at my monthly posts to see what happened when.  Mom brain is bad.  Real bad.  I barely remember what I ate for breakfast let alone what Jamie was doing at 6 months.  So when I saw Laura at My Thoughts - Uninterrupted do this adorable monthly montage and then The Workaholic Momma followed suit, I knew I'd be stealing a page from their playbooks!
So here you have it, the new monthly updates!

Happy Monday friends!

9 comments:

Molly B said...

How sweet- love the way you posted his updates for this month!!! Darling!!!

Tiffany said...

Love this!! :)

I was wondering myself when to stop the monthly letters. I don't *want* to, but I know I can't keep up forever! This may be a good idea. ;)

Jules said...

I think the updates are cute and I'm sure it's something you'll come back to again and again. It's all about capturing the memories.

He loves to blow kisses...how sweet!

Beth Dunn said...

So cute!
xoxo
SC

Unknown said...

I love this! So cute! :O)

Jess said...

Yay, it's letting me post a comment today! Love this, so cute! It was good to see you guys on Saturday, Jamie is getting so big, he is such a sweetie!

the workaholic momma said...

Jamie is getting SO big!!!! How funny that he hates eggs and cheese!!! Addie is really loving her blocks too!!

Thanks for the shout out:)

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

This turned out so cute! I don't know what I would do either without Ethan's monthly stats. I can't keep track of anything these days. Great job!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, he's looking so cute! Yay for getting more teeth.