Monday, April 9, 2012

Big Man on Campus

This month has been nothing short of amazing.  I feel like we're finally turning a corner in the whole tantrum department. {knock on wood}  Perhaps all those people who said maybe we were just getting the terrible twos over with early were actually right!  {God I hope so}  Between being able to be outside more and burn off some of that toddler energy and his language explosion meaning he can actually communicate it's like we got a whole new kid.  A happy, chatty kid who actually listens.  {most of the time}  And is actually enjoyable to be around.  {most of the time}  It's amazing.  I can't wait to see what's ahead because it's hopefully only going to get better from here!

Happy 20 months to my little man!
Photobucket


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, I cant believe how grown up he looks!!

the workaholic momma said...

Oh my goodness...he is getting SOOO big!!!! I'm going to need you post some pointers on how you actually got him to start listening;) Hope everything is going well!! I LOVE the pic of Jamie...his sweater vest is too cute:)

Lindsey said...

I can't blieve how pic he is getting! Such a cutie!!

Stephanie said...

Oh and he truly looks like a little man now:) Congrats on a fabulous month!

dave and jenn said...

He's getting so big! Happy 20 months, Jamie!