Monday, July 14, 2014

Bump Day ~ 19 weeks



How far along? 19 weeks, baby's a mango!

Weight gain/loss: Well let's just say it's more than 5 now.  I think I need to tighten the reigns on the mindless snacking if I want to avoid gaining 50 lbs.

Maternity Clothes? Nothing new here.  I'm already dreading having to buy maternity jeans come fall so for now I'm going to enjoy the world of flowy dresses and maxi skirts.

Sleep: Great, the dreams are a little crazy though.

Stretch marks: Same ole, same ole.

Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat, a strong 140!  Baby still tried to hide from the doppler, but after some searching we were finally able to pick it up for the first time!

Movement: I'm feeling something everyday now, mainly just rolls and flips but a few good jabs once or twice!

Food cravings: I ate the same chicken sandwich two days in a row from a local pub.  It was pretty amazing.  Two words, bacon + pretzel bun.  Ok, maybe that was three.

Gender: Friday is the BIG day and I can't wait!!  I'm putting my final vote in for GIRL!  In fact I told the husband I will be legitimately surprised if they say boy.

Labor Signs: Just some round ligament pains.  OUCH!  Especially if I try to get up too fast!

What I Miss: Nada.  A beer would have gone great with that sandwich though.

What I'm looking forward to:  Finding out who's in there!  The name debate as begun.  In typical fashion we can't agree.  We have pretty much settled on a girl first name though, so that's a start right!?

Weekly Wisdom:  When you eat pretty much everything in sight you can't really be surprised by the number on the scale.

Milestones: I started compiling a list of all the things we need.  Good news?  It's a pretty short list!

Big Brother: Well for the first time since March he's wavering on his girl vote.  Mainly because our good friends came in town for a visit and now he wants a baby brother just like his friend Isla.  Didn't take much to sway his choice.  

Photobucket

2 comments:

ae said...

How exciting, finding out the gender! Not much longer to wait now. :)

dave and jenn said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait to hear the results tomorrow!