So what if.....
- Monday night we ate egg rolls for dinner because forgot to thaw out the chicken for stir fry
- I've been letting Jamie sleep in our bed every night for the last week. He has a cold and can't sleep on his back without immediately waking up....plus I have to get in all the snuggles while he still lets me
- The hubs didn't send me flowers for Valentine's Day....he got me the Michael Jackson Experience for the Wii instead. WAY better then silly ole roses!
- I signed up for a free Stroller Strides class 3weeks ago and still haven't gone. It's at 9:30 on Saturday morning.....nuff said
- I sold a bunch of cloth diapers we don't use anymore so I could justify buying more
- I bought some Gerber baby food. It was on sale AND I had a coupon which made it practically free
- I've decided this whole homemade baby food isn't all it's cracked up to be. I can't get some of the purees as smooth as the store bought versions and god forbid if Mr. Picky has even one chunk in his food
- I ate an entire bag of Sweet and Sour starbursts on Sunday. Anytime I'm getting ready to start dieting I go on this crazy crap food binge....as if I'm never going to see food again. I'm like Charlie Sheen.... without the drugs
- I have a whole list of things to do, but wrote this post instead
What are you saying So What to this week? Link up here!