Monday, March 5, 2012

Water Baby

Saturday night the hubs was off working a charity event so Jamie and I went on a little adventure.
SWIMMING!!
I discovered that there's a fabulous indoor pool just minutes from our house.
So as soon as lil man woke up from his nap, I packed a bag and off we went.
I wasn't so sure how this would go.
The last time he'd seen water outside of the bath tub was 6 months ago.
I was praying it wasn't a disaster.
You never know with these toddlers what they're going to like.
Well folks, it appears I have a water baby on my hands!
Best $7.00 I've spent.  Ever.
He was a little timid at first, but before I knew it he was walking until the water was chest high!
No fear this one.
We played, swam, splashed and rode the slide for 2 1/2 hours!
And even then I had to practically tear him away.
Blue lips and all.


 I think he went down that turtle slide 100 times.





Boy had a blast!
And this pool?  Amazing.
It's zero entry.  There's several play water features.  Two slides. And a lazy river.
Plus a giant hot tub, lap pool and basketball hoop for the big kids.
How did I not know this place existed?!
We will definitely be going back!



Hope you all had fantastic weekends!
Happy Monday Friends!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Molly B said...

OMG- WHERE IS THIS?? WE HAVE TO GO-THIS LOOKS GREAT!

dave and jenn said...

That place looks awesome!!

Melissa said...

How cute! Looks like he had a blast!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Um that place looks amazing! jealousssssss

Ashley said...

HOW FUN!!! I wish we had a place like this!!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

That place looks awesome! and great deal for $7!

[darci @ the good life] said...

Are you kidding me??? This indoor pool is awesome!!! I SO wish we had one like this nearby!

You and your little man are adorable!! We're so ready for summer (like how I said "we", as if my 8 month old is really looking forward to summer???).

Anyway, here's to hoping that tomorrow we both have super "together" days! Hahah!!

SG to SP said...

I loved going to the indoor pool when I was growing up! Looks like you guys had a blast. I hope Hunter is a water baby as well.

Kristen said...

oh wow, where is this place!!!! I've never heard of it but how fun it would be!

Nikki said...

What a great find. How fun!

Erin Reissig said...

How awesome! now we know where you will be. I wish they had one around here that I could take the nieces and nephews to.

chenlina said...

chenlina20160518
nike air max
air jordan 8
kids lebron shoes
burberry scarf
michael kors outlet
air jordans
ralph lauren
louboutin pas cher
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
toms outlet
jordan 13
jordan 6
michael kors outlet online
fitflops sale clearance
adidas outlet
christian louboutin outlet
longchamp bags
jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren
nike trainers men
mont blanc
kate spade
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
pandora outlet
nike basketball shoes
kobe 9
north face outlet
louis vuitton outlet
kate spade handbags
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
polo outlet
louis vuitton outlet
ray bans
nike roshe run women
coach outlet store online
as