Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Bump Day ~ 28 Weeks


How far along? 28 weeks, baby is the size of an eggplant.

Weight gain/loss: Can I plead the fifth?

Maternity Clothes? It was actually cool this weekend and I got to bust out the maternity jeans!  I've never been so grateful for cool weather.....and elastic waist pants.

Sleep: Still great!  I'm noticing how tired I'm feeling by the end of the day though.  Some nights I could (and do) fall asleep by 8.

Stretch marks: I feel like the bump has been at a standstill for a few weeks now, so no new battle wounds to report.

Best moment this week: Turning off the A/C this week and opening up the windows!  Kind of early to be having such cool weather, but I will take it!!

Movement: I can feel her when I'm standing up, I don't ever remember that with Jamie.  Usually I had to be sitting or laying down, but this little ninja gets her kicks in whenever she can!

Food cravings: Candy corn pumpkins.  Also?  Honeycrisp apples and caramel dip.  Doesn't get more fall {or sweet} than that!

Gender: Based on all the pink and ruffles that's currently taken over our house, hopefully still a girl!  I had a dream that I had another ultrasound and the tech told me it was a boy.  Better not be any crazy delivery day surprises!

Labor Signs: Other than a few cramps here and there, not a thing.  Adam thinks I'll be going late and have to be induced again.  I agree on the past due part, hopefully not the latter.

What I Miss: Not having a 50 minute one way commute.  Most days I don't mind it, but lately I'm so tired by the time I get in the car I wish I could close my eyes and put it on auto pilot! 

What I'm looking forward to:  Is it too soon to say an outside baby?  I definitely haven't reached the point of being completely over this pregnancy, but I am getting anxious to meet this little girl!

Weekly Wisdom: Going to Dr's appointments without a preschooler in tow will always be more pleasant and result in lower blood pressure, even when you have to do your glucose test and get a shot in the butt.

Milestones: Third Trimester!

Big Brother:  Some days I get a little nostalgic thinking about how much his little world is going to be rocked.  I know have a sibling will be great in the long run, but the transition to two and having to split my time with him for the first time ever is kind of scary.


Photobucket

No comments: