Sunday, September 28, 2014

Bump Day ~ 29 Weeks


How far along? 29 weeks, baby is the size of an acorn squash.

Weight gain/loss: I really tried to reign in the crap food eating this week and actually lost a few pounds.  I'm really trying not to let it get out of hand in the last 10 weeks like I did with Jamie.

Maternity Clothes? It's been hot again.  So the shorts have been back out.  I told Adam I may just live in maternity shorts forever.

Sleep: No complaints.  I'm enjoying the minimal overnight potty breaks while they last, most nights I don't even get up once!

Stretch marks: I tried to dig out my old Palmer's spray oil and couldn't find it.  Need to get something soon though, the itchy bump is getting crazy.

Best moment this week: Passed my glucose test!  Guess I don't have to quit the sugar!

Movement: Still lots during the day!  I'm trying to decided how she's laying in there, but can't quite tell by the kicks.

Food cravings: Still sweets.  All the sweets.  All the time.  I'm trying to find a slightly healthier alternative to curb the craving, coming up empty handed.

Gender: Team pink!

Labor Signs: Nada.  Kind of thought I'd have felt a Braxton Hicks contraction or two by now, but nope, not a thing.  She's cozy in there!

What I Miss: Being able to squeeze through tight spaces without taking out half the room or unintentionally molesting people with my bump.

What I'm looking forward to:  Sprucing up the nursery a bit.  Or at the very least taking all the miscellaneous crap out so she has somewhere to sleep.

Weekly Wisdom: If you want to guarantee a buffet of brownies and cookies at your tailgate, invite the pregnant girl.

Milestones: First unofficial home football game with baby girl!

Big Brother:  He asks all the time when his baby sister is coming, I think he's getting tired of waiting. Or wondering if we've made this whole baby thing up.



Photobucket

No comments: