Monday, October 20, 2014

Bump Day ~ 33 Weeks



How far along? 33 weeks, baby is the size of a durian fruit??  Cause that's helpful.  Let's just go with baby is getting huge, because lately, that's how I feel.

Weight gain/loss: Up 1.6 lbs since my last appt 2 week ago.  I guess that's not horrible.
Maternity Clothes? I tried to make a button down shirt work today, I only got two buttons done and the 2nd was a major stretch over the ever expanding boulders on my chest.  I rocked it anyways, with a tank underneath of course.

Sleep: Ok.  Had a bit of insomnia and was up tossing and turning at 4am, of course on one of the days I could have actually slept it.  Figures.

Stretch marks:  No news is good news.

Best moment this week: Hearing my doctor tell me that me and baby are both just perfect.  Like I didn't already know.  ;)  Worst moment: Getting my flu shot.  Last appt I had to get the Tdap vaccine.  The time before that my Rogham shot and all my glucose bloodwork.  I look forward to not being treated like a pin cushion every time I walk through those doors.

Movement: Yes, yes and yes!  I remember thinking Jamie was an active baby, well he's got nothing on his sister.  Girlfriend is like a ninja warrior in there all day, everyday.  She even woke me up once this week with her acrobatics.

Food cravings: Chocolate milk shake.  And it was delicious.

Gender: Baby girl!

Labor Signs: Nope, but she sits so low sometimes I legit feel like I need to cross my legs when I sneeze or cough for fear she may just drop right out.

What I Miss: That cushy desk job I had when I was pregnant with Jamie where I sat around and surfed the internet all day.  Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but man the days are long and it's far more physically demanding than I ever realized before being 100 months pregnant.  Whew.  This week it hit me like a ton of bricks.  I can just feel myself moving slower and by lunch I am ready for a nap.

What I'm looking forward to: Only working 3 days this week!  My poor pregnant body is craving the extra day of rest!
Weekly Wisdom:  Anytime you're taking family pictures and a crazy 4 year old boy is involved, don't expect it to happen without any bribing, or without sprouting any new grey hairs.

Milestones: Officially under 50 days!!  Non pregnancy related?  The Kansas City Royals have made it into the World Series for the first time in 29 years!

Big Brother:  Tonight he hugged my belly and told me how much he loves his baby sister.  I sure hope that sticks around once she arrives.


Photobucket