Monday, October 27, 2014

Bump Day ~ 34 Weeks



How far along? 34 weeks, baby is the size of a butternut squash!

Weight gain/loss: No clue.  Let's keep it that way.

Maternity Clothes? Had to bust out the ole tank/maxi skirt combo again today.  You know, because it's normal to be 85 degrees at the end of October.  Over it.

Sleep: Lately I've been tossing and turning a lot.  The overnight potty breaks are also becoming more and more.

Stretch marks:  I actually looked the other day, as much as I can that is, and honestly didn't see anything.

Best moment this week: I felt a little less exhausted this week and little more human.  I'll take whatever energy bursts I can!

Movement: Still tons.  And as much as I do like it, I'd be lying if I didn't say some of the big movements are getting a little uncomfortable.  I felt hiccups pretty low yesterday though, so hopefully she's head down now for the long haul!

Food cravings: Macaroni and cheese.  And peas.  Not like all mixed together, but at the same time.  I had it twice in the past week.

Gender: Team pink!

Labor Signs: Had a few cramps here and there, maybe I was over doing it at work.....maybe it's those Braxton Hicks contractions people talk about?

What I Miss: Fall!  Please come back!!  I did not sign up for another third trimester in the sweltering heat!!

What I'm looking forward to: Pulling all the baby gear out of the basement.  Starting to get the nesting itch but feel like it's a bit soon to set up already.  Two more weeks and it's go time!

Weekly Wisdom:  Don't down an entire bottle of water right before bed and then be surprised when you have to get up like 4 times to pee.

Milestones: Started hanging new things in the nursery, can't wait for the monogram to arrive for above the crib!

Big Brother:  So my belly button pops out when I laugh really hard and Jamie got to witness this strange phenomenon first hand.  One night the two of us laid in his bed and laughed for a good 10 minutes watching my belly act like a human turkey timer.

Photobucket