Sunday, October 12, 2014

Bump Day ~ 31 Weeks

How far along? 31 weeks, baby is the size of a pineapple.

Weight gain/loss: No gain since my last Dr. appt!  Pardon me while I happy dance in the corner.

Maternity Clothes? Yes.  Elastic waist pants for life!

Sleep: Pretty good still, waking up with sore hips sometimes, but otherwise no complaints.

Stretch marks:  Nada.

Best moment this week: I got a little nesting urge this weekend and finally went through the nursery.  Officially took Jamie's name off the wall which was both bittersweet and super exciting all at the same time.  Also ordered some new decor for over the changing table and picked out a monogram decal to put over the crib.  Can't wait to put it all together!

Movement: Yep!  Can't really tell how she's laying in there, I feel kicks and punches all over the place.

Food cravings: Nothing new here.  Still sweets all the time.  I sure hope that goes away once she's here if I ever hope to see my waistline again.

Gender: Pretty pretty princess!

Labor Signs: Nope.

What I Miss: Being able to put my own boots on.  It was quite the sight watching me try though.

What I'm looking forward to:  A quiet weekend at home.  I can't tell you the last time we didn't have somewhere to go or big plans.  I want to sit on the couch and do nothing for 2 days.

Weekly Wisdom:  If you have even the slightest urge to go pee before bed, don't ignore it, just go, otherwise you'll wake up once you've finally fallen asleep in desperate need of a potty stop.

Milestones: First load of baby laundry is down and the diaper prepping has begun!  Also, I go to the doctor every 2 weeks now!

Big Brother:  He's asked a few times lately how the baby gets out of mommy's tummy.  Not quite ready for that talk yet, thankfully he's easily distracted with shiny objects.

Photobucket

No comments: