So the house hunt is going to be put on hold for awhile. How long?? Who knows.
One of our fears when applying for a loan was if the banks were going to be unsure of my current job situation. Working for a sub agency does not guarantee you hours. While I have the paycheck stubs to prove I've been working and bringing home the bacon, nothing is guaranteed. Well our fears became a reality on Friday when our super nice loan guy called and said there's not much he can do with my income with only a 2 month track record.
We were pretty disappointed at first, but had a big suspicion that was going to happen which made it easier to take. So it looks like we will be living at Casa Mom and Dad until I get a permanent job. Luckily I have an interview next Monday and potentially another one this week. So we're keeping our fingers crossed and trying not to give up hope!