So my bestest friend over at If I Only Had the Words must have picked up on my grumpy gus mood yesterday and decided to turn that frown upside down with an award. So now instead of dwelling on all the annoyances in my life, you all get to hear the top 10 things that make me happy....not quite as fun, but I'll oblige.
1. The hubs. You'd all think I was pretty cold hearted if I didn't list him first right?
2. Our growing little peanut. I'm getting anxious now to find out what's in there, I always knew deep down I didn't have the willpower to wait until delivery day!
3. The lake. Sigh....winter months really kill the boating season!
4. College football!
5. My BIRTHDAY!! Less than four months away people, better get shopping!
6. My pups. Even though they drive me crazy 99% of the time, I still love 'em!
7. Cadbury eggs. And since the retail world celebrates all holidays early, I've been enjoying them since January already!
8. Cards in the mail. Like real actual snail mail. Usually our mailbox is full of bills and junk mail so on the rare occasion we get an actual letter, I love it!
9. My DVR. Without it I'd miss all the trashy shows I so enjoy.
10. Pay Day!! Who doesn't like a little reward after slaving away at work??