Whoops! Apparently I decided to take a blog-cation last week. This whole not being able to blog at work business is really cramping my style! I have at least figured out how to read all of yours through Google Reader, but it doesn't let you comment. Lame. But I've been keeping up, promise!
1) link back and thank the fabulous person who bestowed said amazing award on you
2) share 7 things about yourself
3) award 15 other deserving and great bloggers
4) contact said bloggers to let them know of their award!
Seven things huh? These lists gets tricky when you've been blogging as long as I have, so if some of these aren't new and mind boggling facts about me I apologize in advance!
1. I rarely wear makeup. And by rarely I mean practically never. I have pretty decent skin and found if I wear makeup on a daily basis, no matter the kind, it causes me to break out. So I'd rather rock a few natural imperfections on a day to day basis then have a bunch of zits that I'll really need to cover up.
2. I don't like people to touch my left ear. I had reconstructive surgery on it when I was 6 or 7 due to a birth defect and had to be completely mummy wrapped for a few weeks while it healed. Ever since then I have this irrational fear that it's going to fall off. Now I know this isn't really going to happen, but I still don't like people to touch it.
3. If I were to win the lottery tomorrow I'd quit my job and open a cloth diaper store.
4. I don't actually buy lottery tickets....but have a laundry list of things I want to do when I win.
5. If I could go back in time I'd tell 18 year old me not to be so dead set on finishing college in 4 years. I wish I had done a semester abroad in London, but because of the way my major was structured it would have delayed my graduation by an entire year.
7. Creme Brulee is my favorite dessert. I have the fancy dishes and the little blow torch but I've still never even attempted to make it myself.