Thursday, January 20, 2011

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

 We're off to Ohio for the little mans first trip....and first plane ride!
Please dear God let it go well, I don't want to be THOSE people on the plane!
Hopefully there's a lot of this going on.....

Our bags are packed.
I hope and pray I haven't forgotten anything!
Though considering Jamie's suitcase is bigger than the hubs and I combined, I think we're safe!


And hopefully that blizzard that hit Kansas City last night doesn't slow us down.
Holy Snow!!



10 comments:

Jess said...

Safe travels my friend! Love Jamie's little sleeper in the pic, he is such a cutie! Hope you have a great (quiet & easy) flight and a great time in O-Hi-O!

Brittany said...

Have a safe trip! Can't wait to see you Sunday! :)

Annie said...

have a gerat trip!!! hope the flight goes just how you want it to ;)
love the little mans outfit in his sleepy picture :)

Katie said...

Here in Cincy we just got hit with about 5 inches of snow today!! Safe travels!

Jordan said...

Have a great trip! I'll say a little prayer for safe and quiet travels! :) Loving Jamie's cute little shoes!

ae said...

Jamie is just too cute! I will pray for a safe trip!

Jen said...

Safe travels and keeping my fingers crossed that there is lots of in-flight sleeping!

He is such an angel in that picture. :)

Queen of Retirement said...

I hope you have safe travels and a good visit.

Shannon Dew said...

Hoping your plane ride goes as well as ours did! It really wasn't bad at all!!! Good luck, I know it's stressful!

Gwen said...

Have a great trip!!! Maybe all of the snow will be melted when you get back. :D XOXO