Friday, July 15, 2011

Flashback Friday

Five years ago today, my best friend got married.

We got up early for breakfast and mimosas.

We napped.

We got all dolled up

We ran to CVS because no one had waterproof mascara and we knew we'd need it!

We ate her last single girl meal at Wendy's

I laced up her gown

We took turns at the fan, because it was seriously the hottest day of the year!
I covered up her Groom's eyes and walked him down the aisle before he saw her for the first time.

I stood beside her as she said "I do"

She smashed cake in my face

And we danced all night long

It was definitly a night to remember!!

Happy 5th Anniversary Nikki and Joe!!


7 comments:

Jax said...

Aww! So cute! Happy Anniversary to them! Love the fan photos.. haha.. Some things never change (as we all brave this 100 degree weather this summer). I imagine a lot of bridesmaids and brides have the fans on full blast while they're getting primped this year!

Stephanie said...

What a sweet post! It looks like it was a picture perfect day:)

Nikki said...

Hooray! What a fun post. It's always fun to see pictures of my wedding.

Kristen said...

that's a sweet post... btw you look fantastic! Love your hair and make up!

Jordan said...

How fun! And you look so pretty! Loving these flash backs!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It looks like it was a fun wedding. I love that they smashed cake onto others instead of themselves. Haha!

Jules said...

That wedding looks like a blast and I love that you ladies went to Wendy's. How fun! You look so pretty and tan in these pics :)