So you know you've been an absent blogger when even your dad rags on you.
But like I told him, we've been busy.
Not blog worthy busy though, just boring, everyday life stuff busy and I haven't had a single thing to write about. It's a tragedy really.
Since I hate when almost a week goes by without a new post I'm stealing a page from Beach Bum and Baby and linking up with Roots and Rings for a little thing called 10 on Tuesday!
1. What color are your toenails painted?
NEON orange. It's pretty bright, but I'm loving it for summer!
2. What color are your fingernails painted?
Nothing. I'm usually pretty bare on my fingers because I have bad habit of picking polish and biting my nails. Plus since I wear gloves at work pretty much all day and wash my hands constantly, a good mani doesn't last long.
3. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
I usually go with OPI. They always seems to have good colors and the names are fun.
4. As the norm, do you DIY your nails or get mani/pedis?
I usually treat myself to a pedi every so often, otherwise it's DIY all the way!
5. Have you ever had a gel mani? Do you recommend it?
Nope. Once in highschool I got acrylics put on. I never realized how fabulous my nails are naturally until I did this. It practically killed them and took for-ev-er to get back in good shape. I vowed to never do anything to them again!
6. What is the last movie you watched on television? (TV, Netflix, Redbox, etc.)
"Just go with it" with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler. The hubs and I both LOVED it!
7. What is the last movie you watched in the cinema?
This is sad, but I'm almost positive the last movie we saw IN the theatres was "The Social Network." My mom was in town and babysat Jamie, so that tells you how long it's been.
8. Is there a movie that everyone talks about as if it is a classic but you haven’t seen?
It's a Wonderful Life. I think that one actually is a classic though.
9. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
I used to be OBSESSED with movie soundtracks in highschool. Like seriously obsessed. An all time favorite though would have to be Empire Records, Clueless or Romeo and Juliet. As for musicals. Rent. Hands down, no question. I can sing every word. I've seen it many times and seriously contemplated going to NYC for one of the final shows, but it didn't work out.
10. Have you ever seen a movie and thought it was better than the book it was based on?
Yes. Confessions of a Shopaholic. I thought the books were HORRIBLE. I read maybe two trying to figure out the hype and just didn't like them. The movie was cute. Not Oscar worthy by any means, but it didn't make me want to gouge my own eyes out like the books did. Oh. And Sex and the City. Technically it was on TV before it was a movie, but it's close. Ever read the books the show was based off? They suck.