Day 12: Goals
Just a few of things I'd like to check off my To-Do list in the next year:
- Spend more time living life unplugged
- Try new restaurants instead of always going back to the same ones
- Date night with the hubs once a month
- Eat less, move more
- Be better about sending Birthday and Anniversary cards (like old fashioned, snail mail) for my family and friends
- Thank my husband more and nag a little bit less
- Get our finances in order and come up with a plan to finish knocking down our debt!
- Finish unpacking (yes I realize we moved well over a year ago)
- Decorate the house, hang pictures, maybe even throw some paint up onto those boring brown walls
- Get back into the habit of trying one new recipe a week
- Figure out a way to take a vacation this year (hopefully with my bestie and her family)
- Get a new family picture taken
- Do something fun this fall as a family! (I'm thinking pumpkins and hay rides!)
- Actually read a book for book club
- Spruce up the yard
- Buy some fabulous brown riding boots
- Enjoy everyday because time is flying by!
How about you? Anything big you want to tackle this year?