Sunday, April 19, 2009

Someone's getting kicked in the vagina

Ugh. So the girl who wouldn't make an offer until the floors were done came today. I got an email from our real estate agent today that said she loved them and really likes our place. Ok. Great! So where's our offer?? She's going to look at more places today and tomorrow....just to make sure this is "the one." Oh for heaven's sake! Seriously? Seriously? What exactly was she doing all of last week while waiting for the floors to be installed. Obviously sitting around with her thumb up her butt. I HATE HATE HATE indecisive people. Maybe because when I make a decision, I stick with it. If I like the first one, I get it. I don't have to look at 100 others to know I like the first one. After seeing the place three times and loving it, I don't understand the need to look more. Ugh. That's all I have to say about that.

To top off my frustrating day, in honor of earth day they've decided to have freakin' festival in the park. No warning. No signs. No emails from the condo association letting us know. I got home last night/early morning to find ALL the meters bagged and the street blocked. WTF?!? It was 3:00am, I parked at one anyway, everyone else was. Well pretty soon this morning the 5 million porta potty's get delivered. A beer truck sets up. All the hippies set up their hemp and tie dye tents. And of course....the gazebo stage....where the next "american idol" is belting the tunes. Lovely. All I want to do it catch up on my laundry watch some tv and enjoy a little fresh air with my windows open. Is that to much to ask for?!?

No comments: