Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Congrats all around!

Today has been a very exciting day!

First of all, after a quick drive to Topeka, I took my Kansas Laws test and passed with a 100%!!! Woo hoo!! Go me!! I am now one step closer to my KS license which will open up tons of opportunities on the job front.

Second, and WAY more important than my silly ole laws test, yesterday I found out one of my best friends is pregnant! I am so excited for her and her hubby and I can't wait to meet their bundle of joy come April 14!

The proud parents-to-be on their wedding day



12 comments:

Jules said...

Congrats on passing the test! That is fantastic news. New job, here you come!

Congratulations also to your BFF and her husband. That is very exciting!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Congrats lil Mrs. Smarty-pants!!! I bet that is a relief!

bananas. said...

woohoo! CONGRATS! that's uber exciting. also big congrats to your friend.

d.a.r. said...

Wooohooo!! Congrats to you!

Brittany said...

YAY for passing 100% and double yay for your friend!! Congrats, congrats!!

Domestic Goddess said...

yah!!!!! congrats to your friends too!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Yay! That's great!

ALin said...

How exciting!

Ashley said...

Yay for you and your friends!!

Lindsey said...

YAYAYA Congrats on passing the test!

Mia Schelle said...

i took that picture!! one of my favorites. :) it made it in my scrapbook of their happy day.

wow. she's due 4 days before my b-day. happy 30th to me!!

chenlina said...

chenlina20160518
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
ray ban outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin shoes
true religion jeans
gucci belts
nike air max 90
air jordan pas cher
cheap jordan shoes
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton bags
cheap jerseys
adidas shoes
ralph lauren outlet
christian louboutin outlet
adidas originals
nike outlet store
michael kors purses
louis vuitton purses
timberland boots
ray ban sunglasses
toms shoes
air jordans
nike sb
ray ban sunglasses
kate spade
asics outlet
celine outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
adidas shoes
replica watches
lebron james shoes 13
as