It's Friday and I don't think I could form a coherent post if I tried, so instead you're getting a brain dump.
- Thank you so much for all your Vegas advice. We've found a way to make it work thanks to an early Bday gift from my dad......he's the best! :) Vegas here we come!!!
- The hubs took my car in today to get new tires. Woo hoo. They discovered my rear breaks are dunzo and I need new ones. Really? FML.
- Do we ever get out of the Jr High gossip mill?? No? I didn't think so.
- My son may be the funniest person alive, next to me of course. How a person who can't even talk yet manages to crack me up on a daily basis never ceases to amaze me.
- We skipped the Easter Bunny this year. I tried to order a basket, but they were sold out. Mom fail.
- I'm banned from picking out movies. The last 5 I've picked out have all sucked. Either my tastes have changed or movies just aren't what they used to be.
- I haven't done any actual real work today.
- I think I'm going to take Jamie's 9 month pictures almost 2 weeks early just so I can use a coupon that's expiring at the end of April.
- I'm on an antibiotic where the pharmacist specifically said NO alcohol, apparently not even cough syrup. I just ate some Beer Cheese soup for lunch. Here's to hoping I don't hit the floor.
Happy Easter Weekend friends!