Friday, April 22, 2011

Brain Dump

It's Friday and I don't think I could form a coherent post if I tried, so instead you're getting a brain dump.

  • Thank you so much for all your Vegas advice.  We've found a way to make it work thanks to an early Bday gift from my dad......he's the best!  :)  Vegas here we come!!!
  • The hubs took my car in today to get new tires.  Woo hoo.  They discovered my rear breaks are dunzo and I need new ones.  Really?  FML.
  • Do we ever get out of the Jr High gossip mill??  No?  I didn't think so.
  • My son may be the funniest person alive, next to me of course.  How a person who can't even talk yet manages to crack me up on a daily basis never ceases to amaze me.
  • We skipped the Easter Bunny this year.  I tried to order a basket, but they were sold out.  Mom fail.
  • I'm banned from picking out movies.  The last 5 I've picked out have all sucked.  Either my tastes have changed or movies just aren't what they used to be.
  • I haven't done any actual real work today.
  • I think I'm going to take Jamie's 9 month pictures almost 2 weeks early just so I can use a coupon that's expiring at the end of April. 
  • I'm on an antibiotic where the pharmacist specifically said NO alcohol, apparently not even cough syrup.  I just ate some Beer Cheese soup for lunch.  Here's to hoping I don't hit the floor.

Happy Easter Weekend friends!

8 comments:

Jules said...

You sound like me with the car. When one thing gets fixed/replaced, there is always something else to take care of.

I’m convinced movies aren’t what they used to be, but every now and then I pick a winner.

Beer cheese soup sounds so good right now.

I’m really happy you guys are going to go to Vegas!! I know you’ll have a blast.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Yay! So glad you guys are still going on the trip!

Gwen said...

I haven't done any real work today either! :) I'm glad you are still going to Vegas! You definitely deserve it. Give Jamie big Easter hugs from me!!! Have a wonderful weekend.

Shannon Dew said...

Did you try to order a basket from PB? I did and they were sold out like 2 weeks ago! Oh well...I feel that we get a free pass this year!

Jordan said...

Glad you were able to work out your Vegas trip! I'm definitely with you on the whole no coherent sentences thing.. what a freakin' week... this weekend could not have come soon enough! We'll miss you guys tomorrow! Have a Happy Easter (sans bunny)! :)

Melanee said...

good for you girlie! have a blast in vegas!

Jessica Hilton said...

That's so great you're going to be able to go on your Vegas Vacation!!

I hear you on the car repairs ... one thing after the other :-/

Kitty and June said...

hope you are feeling better! and yah for your dad! so excited for you!