Monday, August 20, 2012

One last rodeo

Little belated, but whatever.  I didn't want to miss the final edition of Jamie's monthly updates and I was waiting for the big 2 year visit for his official stats.  Ummm, 36 1/2 inches.  Dude is just over 3 feet tall?!?  I happened to stumble across my baby book over the weekend and I didn't hit 36 inches until I was 3!  So he's either going to peak early, or we're going to have a giant on our hands!  Either way he's currently one healthy and growing little boy!!



Happy Monday peeps!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Such a cutie! Gosh time flies, can't believe he is two!

Unknown said...

I cant get over how fast time goes.

Melissa said...

He's adorable!

I had to laugh because my 14.5 month old is the same weight as your 2 year old and he wears the same size clothes! Granted, the 2T pants are a bit long and I have to cuff the bottoms, but he needed them for the waist! He has freakishly small size 4.5 wide feet though lol.

the workaholic momma said...

he totally has that "mom, can we get this over with" face in the pic above;) i LOVE it!!! He is getting so big but is such a cutie pie!!! Chicken nuggets are the thing around my house too...but let's be honest - they are pretty delicious:)

Not So Newlyweds said...

I'm pretty sure I remember you him just being born. Where did that time go?!

Jax said...

Love that he plays with your old toys...and that you still have them! That's so awesome! And um..who doesnt love chicken nuggets?! I kinda want some right now!