Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Is this thing on?

Hi remember me?
The girl who used to blog here?
Life's been pretty busy!
Here's what we've been up to!

We Respected the Turkey

Watched the infamous Kansas City Plaza Lights come on


We spent Black Friday at Union Station with PePaw
Jamie was in train heaven!



We adopted our Elf on a Shelf aka Sugarbell who has already been up to plenty of mischief.  Every morning we go look for her and it usually results in lots of giggles. "Mama....what Sugarbell doing?  Sugarbell is soooo silly!"


And we've officially decked the halls!


The holiday season is in full swing and watching it through the eyes of a 2 year old has been pretty awesome.  Every little thing amazes him and gets plenty of ooohhs and awwws and oh that's so pretty!  He's even been talking about going to see Santa, a rite of passage we haven't experienced yet.  Can't wait to see what joys the rest of the season brings!


Photobucket

11 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

omg that pic of you! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?? #tinylady

Stephanie said...

Didn't we have great weather for the Plaza lights this year? It was packed! The Elf looks like a lot of fun, I can't wait to do it next year with my daughter.

Beach Bum & Baby said...

First off, OMG YOU'RE SO SKINNY!!! You look freaking amazing.

Second, whoa the picture of Jaime in the mustache shirt (LOVE it) but why does he look like he's 5?!?

Please make the time stop going by so fast!! :)

So glad you had an awesome Turkey day!!

Samantha said...

You look fabulous! I know I'm late to your weight loss journey, but for reals you look absolutely wonderful.

Also, all the fun you're having with your little man looks like such a blast!

Gina said...

Wow, girl, you look great!!

And thanks for the elf on the shelf ideas. I think Mr. Christmas might have to be looking in the mirror tonight!

dave and jenn said...

I see you splurged for the "elf couture" skirt like we did. :)

Katie said...

How fun! I bet the holidays are completely different and more exciting now with a little toddler!

Steph said...

So jealous of the train setup at Union Station! Seeley would love it!

Lindsey said...

Skinny minny!!!! You look FAB!!!!

Jax said...

I love that he's so into Christmas! :) So cute! I also kind of want an elf for myself. Seriously. I could scare Eric with it. And you are looking fantastic, friend! Love the photos!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love this post!! Yay for the holidays! It sounds like the Elf is going over really great!! Love the photos!