Sunday, June 15, 2014

Bump Day ~ 10 weeks

(Originally written 5.11.14)

How far along? 10 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Up 1.5 lbs since we started this show.

Maternity Clothes?  No, but jeans are becoming a thing of the past.  First thing in the morning?  Not so bad.  By lunch I feel like a stuffed pig.

Sleep: Great.  Though I already have a nightly bathroom break and the big brother seems to think 6AM is a great time to wake up for the day, so there's that. 

Stretch marks: A few of my battle wounds from the first go around that I thought had all but disappeared are rearing their ugly head again.  I guess that's to be expected.

Best moment this week: Mother's Day was pretty awesome.  I barely lifted a finger all weekend and went to bed at 8:30. 

Movement: Nope.

Food cravings: Chick Fil A.  Of course they're closed on Sunday's so I couldn't fulfill my last Mother's Day wish.

Gender: Mother's intuition has said girl pretty much from the start.  Only 10ish more weeks till we find out if I'm 2 for 2 on my guesses!

Labor Signs: No thank you.

Belly Button in or out? Innie for life!

What I Miss: Not feeling nauseous 24/7.  It's basically my normal these days, not sure I'd know what it was like without it!

What I'm looking forward to: Hearing the HB again.  Four grueling weeks to go.

Weekly Wisdom: If you're going to spend two solid days in the sun, don't think you can get away without using suncreen just because it's "only May" or you will look like one of Santa's reindeer by the end of the weekend.

Milestones: Double Digits and officially 25% done!  Also went Instagram public today, glad to finally share the news with some of my favorite people!

Big Brother:  Still haven't officially told him the news, but we've dropped a few hints here and there.  Had planned on including him in all the weekly pictures, but after today's debacle, I think it's safe to say it may be a one time appearance.

Photobucket

No comments: