Monday, June 30, 2014

Bump Day ~ 17 weeks


How far along? 17 weeks

Weight gain/loss: 5 lbs as of my last appt....3 weeks ago.  I have a sneaking suspicion it's more than that now.

Maternity Clothes? Scrubs and capris.  Thank god for maxi skirts and drawstring linen shorts.

Sleep: Good, no complaints here.

Stretch marks: As long as I get out of this without my stomach looking like a tiger clawed me to shreds I'll be happy.

Best moment this week: I went to the store today.  When I came home, my husband had vacuumed.  This happens like, never, so it pretty much made my day.

Movement: Yes, I'm finally admitting all those flutters I've been feeling are baby, I even felt a tiny little jab the other day.  I forgot just how cool it is.

Food cravings: I've had a love affair with peanut butter M&Ms this week.  Why can't I be one of those pregnant ladies who craves fruit??

Gender: The appt is set!  We find out July 18th!

Labor Signs: Nope.

What I Miss: Walking up a hill without feeling winded.  I took Jamie to the pool today and by the time I lugged him and the wagon up the hill I thought I might die.

What I'm looking forward to:  Finding out of it's a boy or girl!  Three weeks seems so far away!!

Weekly Wisdom:  When you eat like garbage, you feel like garbage.  Step away from the M&Ms and no body gets hurt.

Milestones: I had my hair done for the first time in 7 months.  Does that count?  At this rate the next I step foot into a salon I'll have a baby!

Big Brother: Baby name of the week, Winty Carstar.  They just keep getting better and better.


Photobucket

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

Oh my gosh, I love this. And I am so, so happy for you. I'm on the fence about having another, so I'm going to live vicariously through you. Love that you're finding out soon - that's Jade's birthday! I'm going with girl this time.