Monday, June 16, 2014

Bump Day ~ 15 Weeks


How far along? 15 weeks.  Anyone else feel like I've been pregnant forever?  No?  Just me.....ok then.

Weight gain/loss: As of my appt last week I'm up just shy of 5 lbs.

Maternity Clothes?  Just the one pair of capris, everything else has an elastic waist or drawstring so I'm still getting by.

Sleep: Pretty decent.  The middle of the night potty breaks have diminished some so I'm enjoying that while it lasts.  Been having some pretty crazy dreams too.

Stretch marks: Nothing new, I've noticed my stomach is itchy sometimes though, so I probably need to start greasing myself up.

Best moment this week: The nausea finally seems to be subsiding!

Movement: Eh.  Maybe a flutter here and there, but I'm not 100% sure.  Hoping soon!

Food cravings: My sweet tooth this week has been out of control!

Gender: Kinda still leaning towards girl, but starting to think maybe boy?  I've had two dreams now, once it was a girl, once it was a boy, so no help there.

Labor Signs: No, but I've definitely had more cramping this time.  My OB said this is common with second plus pregnancies, which seems backwards to me.  You'd think since I've been there, done that, there would be less stretching to do, but who am I.

Belly Button in or out? In.  Very in.

What I Miss: Feeling confident with my body.  All these changes are having more of an effect on me than I expected.  The weight I put on before I even got pregnant probably didn't help this issue.

What I'm looking forward to:  A bump!  I was really hoping starting at a lower weight I'd pop a bit sooner, but not the case.  In fact the bloat bump has gone down, so it's actually a bit smaller than it was.  

Weekly Wisdom:  When your husband asks if you can stay awake long enough to watch a show, just say no.  Otherwise you'll likely fall asleep 5 minutes in and then have no clue what's going on when you try to watch the next episode.

Milestones: I was spotting free for two weeks!  The longest stretch since it started around 8 weeks.  Had a very mild stint on Saturday, but thankfully only once.  To say I'm over all that would be the understatement of the century!

Big Brother: He's pretty dead set the baby is girl, a girl he would like to name Sir Flap-in-plank.  So there's that.  I'm feeling a little mom guilt lately, my patience with him has been very thin.  I feel like I yell a lot more and spend less time with him.  Really trying to be better and I'm hoping when I get some energy back a better attitude comes with it!

Well folks we've finally made it to present day with the bump-dates and can now resume with regular, perhaps even non pregnancy related, programming.  Thanks for bearing with me!
Photobucket

3 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Hooray! I like these posts. Sir Flap In Flap in Plank would make such a pretty monogram. HA!

Shannon Dew said...

That's one HELL of a baby girl name! Go with it ;-)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It sounds like you've been doing good! Only 5 pounds? wow!