Sunday, June 15, 2014

Bump Day ~ 11 Weeks

(Originally Written 5.16.14)

How far along? 11 weeks

Weight gain/loss: I'm going to *try* not to obsess on the week to week changes and just stick to the monthly weigh ins.  So until further notice, still up 1.5 lbs.

Maternity Clothes?  No.  But when at all possible I wear yoga pants or shorts/skirts with an elastic waist.  Oh.  And my new fave, maxi dresses aka crotchless yoga pants.  I did break down and buy a pair of maternity capris for our upcoming trek to Ohio.

Sleep: Still good.  Though I've thought about buying one of those maternity body pillows.  They look amazing.

Stretch marks: Nothing new.

Movement: Call me crazy, but today I felt odd vibrations down under today.  Wasn't gas.  Believe me, I've had plenty of that.  But I'm not convinced it was baby, seems a little early for that.

Food cravings: Brownies.  Which I promptly fulfilled.  They were delicious.

Gender: Still thinking girl.  With Jamie sweets repulsed me for most of 1st Tri.  This time?  Give me all the sweets!

Labor Signs: No thank you.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I Miss: Beer.  It's going to be a long, sober summer.

What I'm looking forward to: Not feeling terrified that at any moment I'm going to have another miscarriage.  Had some brief spotting again this week which sent my mind to a dark place.  Pregnant after loss brain is a real thing, and it's tough.

Weekly Wisdom: When you ask your husband to take your weekly bump picture, make sure he knows to actually get your whole upper half IN the picture otherwise you'll end up with several great head shots and nothing below the waist.


Photobucket

No comments: