Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I...

I feel...both refreshed and exhausted after my fun filled 3 day weekend.
I want...to buy some new bras, 40+ pounds later and these old ones just aren't cutting anymore.  Actually these boobs just aren't cutting it anymore, screw new bras, I want some new {non saggy} boobs!
I need...to work by butt off this week to counteract the love affair I had with a bowl of skittles Saturday night.
I wish(ed)... I didn't have to go back to work today.
I watched...Grey's Anatomy.  Holy crap.  Talk about a season finale!
I am...so excited for this summer.  Jamie is finally old enough to want to get out and do stuff.  I just know it's going to be great!
I love...that I haven't heard the bats in over a week.  Maybe they decided our house wasn't good enough and just left!  {I girl can dream!!}
I hate...how early my alarm went off this morning.
I hurt...that my mom didn't get to see Jamie "simmin'" this weekend.
I hope...all of life's uncertainties get figured out soon.

Happy Tuesday Friends!
Photobucket

5 comments:

KatiePerk said...

New bras are amazing. I am still nursing and looking forward to the day where regular bras are in my life again. Fingers crossed the bats have left the building.

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

I'm refreshed and exhausted from this weekend too!

Our Happy Married Life... said...

feeling exhausted after a weekend is a sign of a good weekend! congrats on the weightloss! Wow! I need to lose a good 20 lbs of baby weight that doesn't want to leave. Ugh.

Melissa said...

The saggy boobs suck! Breastfeeding did a number on mine. I look forward to getting all new, good, supportive bras once I wean Landon in a few weeks.

Gwen said...

I was so excited when I was able to buy bras. I'd been wearing sports bras for so long to keep those puppies under wraps that it was a totally different experience. Congrats though! That's a huge step!!!