Friday, June 18, 2010

Bump Day -- 33 weeks!

At my shower last night...and yes I'm well aware of the fact that in this picture I'm both barefoot AND pregnant! It was the end of the night and my shoes were killing me!

How far along? 33 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Still even steven for the 3rd week in a row! Either my scale is broken or somehow the entire bag of M&Ms I consumed managed to do no damage. Total so far: 20 pounds

Maternity Clothes? Yep. I bought a cute new denim "mini" skirt last week because I miss my usual summer wardrobe! It's probably the last thing I'll buy, I'm just making the rest work until the end!

Sleep: Pretty darn good. I only get up once to pee and then sleep until about 7:30 every morning. It's glorious. I don't even set an alarm. Next week I have some early days so I'm enjoying it while it lasts!

Stretch marks: Nope.

Best moment this week: My last of four showers....yes four! It was the only one I didn't have to travel to which was wonderful! And I had a blast catching up with some of my KC ladies I hadn't seen in years. Everyone was so generous and I brought home another car full of loot! Baby James is one loved little man!

Movement: I feel more full body movements these days instead of actual kicks. I imagine he's gotta be running out of room in there!

Food cravings: Junk, junk and more junk. You all saw my lack of will power at the grocery store! I did have the Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil salad at Panera the other day though and it was pretty darn good...I could definitely go for another one!

Gender: Team Blue!

Labor Signs: Nada.

Belly Button in or out? Still in. No real change there.

What I Miss: Wine. I snuck a few sips at the shower yesterday and it was oh so delicious!

What I'm looking forward to: Our glider coming in! We ordered it last week at the big baby sale...however we didn't take into account the shipping time. She said anywhere from 4-6 weeks which is really pushing it for D-Day! Either way I can't wait for it...it's like the Cadillac of chairs!

Weekly Wisdom: Heartburn is a mysterious thing. Apparently you can eat Taco Bell and be just fine but a bowl of cereal and a banana will have you hurting all day long.

Milestones: I experienced baby hiccups for the first time the other night and then again yesterday at work. I feel sorry for the little guy cause I know how annoying they are for me!


20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your outfit...even if you are barefoot. ☺

Lucky in Love said...

You are looking beautiful!!! I cannot believe you had 4 showers. That is amazing. But having to travel to them really blows. I had three bridal showers back home in Indy that I had to travel home for...super annoying. But, you know, nice at the same time.

Jessica Hilton said...

You and your bump are too adorable!

erin.patrice said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I can't believe how far along you are!!! Yay!!!

Nikki said...

Baby hiccups are the worst. Harper didn't start getting them until she was already head down, so every night before bed, I could feel her hiccuping in my crotch...so weird.

Unknown said...

You look fabulous my dear!!!

Brittany Ann said...

Love the polka dots on that precious bump!

Kristen said...

you look SO cute! You've got the mama glow! :-)

Bonnie said...

Jarrett had hiccups ALL the time in my tummy! I loved it & actually missed it after he was born.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You are looking great!

Brittany said...

I can't believe you're 33 weeks already! It goes by sooo fast! You look so cute! Can't wait to "meet" Jamie!

Anonymous said...

The shower was sooo much fun. You look wonderful...waaaayyy better than I ever did when pregnant.
xoxox mom

Adie said...

I love your comment on heart burn. So true!

Tiffany said...

So cute!

Lindsey said...

You look fabulous! Love your dress!

Jax said...

agghhh! this is one of my fav bump pictures of you! Look at how adorable! :)

Ashley said...

Girl you look fabulous!!! I just had my 2nd baby in Feb...and I already miss being pregnant....I really should be committed to a psych ward LOL! I cam across your blog and wanted to say hi, I hope you don't mind another follower, from on blogger to another!
-Ashley-

Stephanie said...

This is my fave baby bump picture of the bunch! You look so gorgeous and happy! Only a few weeks left! Try and enjoy every second:)

Jules said...

You look adorable in that dress at your shower! That is so sweet that you had so many showers and that Baby James will have everything his needs when he arrives. The maternity mini skirt sounds super cute.

Full body movements…wow.

That salad from Panera sounds delicious and I don’t think I’ve ever heard of baby hiccups.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

You look darling!!!