Sunday, June 6, 2010

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah....they say it's your Birthday!

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah
It's MY Birthday too!!

So far my last 20 something Birthday has been a great one!
Yesterday I was showered with many special deliveries!
(The perk to having a bday on Sunday, you get to start celebrating a whole day early!)

In the morning the FedEx man dropped of these lovelies from my hubby

The mailman brought me a box of "fluff" ....

(Ok, so I ordered the diapers myself but I was super stoked to get them)

.....and numerous bday cards plus this awesome gift from my best friend Nikki! Can't wait till I can really put it to good use, I have my fave bottle already chilling in the wine fridge! Only 2 months till I can crack it open!


Then in the afternoon I was surprised yet again with a knock at the door...
COOKIES! My hubby said he spent all day baking...ha!

My mom and dad came into town last night and we're celebrating with the fam today!
And of course there will be DQ Ice Cream cake!

Happy Sunday everyone!


21 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am so glad you are getting showered with love on your special day! Enjoy it! Next birthday you will be a mommy! :)

d.a.r. said...

happy birthday!!!

Brittany Ann said...

Happy Birthday my dear! Live it up! You deserve it!

Bonnie said...

How sweet! Those cookies look yummy. Mine & Becky's 29th B-day was May 30th. I guess the Sunday before yours, ha! I got to go see her baby for the first time & she saw mine. Best gift every :) Hope you have a great Birthday!

ALin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Kristen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you're gonna have a great day!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

ae said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Kelsey712 said...

love that bottle stopper, its adorable :)

Have a great b-day!

Shannon said...

awww happy birthday!!! Hope it's a great one!

Mrs. Pick said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like your celebration is off to a great start!

Emily said...

Happy birthday!!!

KatiePerk said...

Happy Birthday! Love the wine stopper!

Anonymous said...

That wine stopper is too funny! Hope you're having a wonderful birthday!!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday!

bananas. said...

say whaaaatt!!! it's you WHAAAATT?!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYCAKES!!! hope you had a splendid day!

Beach Bum & Baby said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like you had a wonderful weekend!! Loving the flowers and cookie bouquet! So sweet!!

p.s. I'm SO excited for wine soon too!!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you enjoyed the rest of your day! :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Happy happy happy birthday!!!

dave and jenn said...

Yay, what a haul! Happy Birthday!

Jules said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY! It looks like you made it a weekend celebration and the roses are beautiful. The cookies also look very delicious and that was so thoughtful of your hubby.

I love the wine bottle stopper. I bet you’re ready for a nice tall glass after the baby arrives!

I hope you enjoyed your ice cream cake…yum!