Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pot meet kettle

Do you ever commit your own pet peeves?
You know...all the stuff that other people do that drives you crazy...
but when you do it, it's perfectly ok??

Today I got on the elevator at floor 2.
And got off on floor 3.
Lazy people like that drive me crazy and here I am....doing it too.
But I'm 8 months pregnant. Sweating like a pig. Exhausted.
I figured I was allowed a free pass.

I can't take it when people sing the wrong words to songs or mumble through.
I do it.
All the time.
Don't use your turn signal??
Or talk on your cell phone while driving??
I will be cursing at you from inside my car....
Probably while also talking on my cell phone and changing lanes with no signal.


It's awful really.
I should probably get a new list of pet peeves,
preferably bad habits that I don't already do myself.


14 comments:

bananas. said...

HA! i know what you mean. i sing the wrong words ALL THE TIME, though it doesn't bother when others do.

but don't you dare talk on your phone while driving...i will cuss you out like a mad woman thanks to my road rage. mind you, i will be texting at the same time. that's how i do. hahaha.

Patience said...

I hate when I can hear people chewing their gum, but I caught myself chomping down on my gum the other day. Sick.

You have a valid excuse, you are pregnant so elevator it is :)

Kristen said...

it's never annoying when we do it ourselves but when others do it it's awful! lol I'm the same way!

Unknown said...

I think we're all guilty of this. I know I am too!!

Shannon said...

I'm not pregnant and will still take the elevator up one flight but it's only b/c stairwells creep me out. If it's an open stairway then I'll do it.

Annie said...

haha!! i can relate to all of these!! except the elevator one becuase there is a set of spiral stairs practically right next to my desk. it's much quicker to just use them ;)

Kristen said...

ha ha ha! I do the same thing. Oops!

Resisting Perfection said...

I guess we're all guilty of this! Mine is when my husband doesn't hang his dress pants up with the crease lined up right. Then I caught myself throwing mine on the floor a few times lately...maybe it's because I have a hatred for my maternity pants right now ;)

Mrs. Pick said...

I am there with you on turn signals but that is one I never break!

Lindsey said...

I hate when people don't use their turn signals! I do it no matter what, haha!

Tiffany said...

My gma sent me one of those annoying fwd emails a couple of weeks ago and part of it said "Why is it that everyone who drives faster than you is a maniac and everyone who drives slower than you is an idiot?"

So true.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha! I can relate to these!

Ms. Emmy N said...

Hi, just found your blog! It's so fun! And you and your hunny are such a cute couple! I get so irritated when my boyfriend gets road rage, yet it happens to me..kind of a lot... I am trying to lay off him a little :)

And, you definitely deserve to take the elevator being 8 mos pregnant!!

Anonymous said...

Cut yourself some slack with this one. I'll even let you blame it on your gene pool :>) xoxox mom