Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's OK!

How is it Thursday already?!
Woot woot!
Time to link up with Amber and Neely for another edition of



Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK

....That at least once a week Jamie eats waffles for dinner
....I use my blog as my personal recipe box
....To be late to work if it means a few extra snuggles with my lil man
....That Jamie's Birthday banner is still hanging up.  Around here we celebrate all month long!
....That I still watch Friends reruns.  No matter how many times I've seen them, they never get old.  Same goes for How I Met Your Mother
....That I'm officially sick of reality tv.  So ready for the new fall lineup to start!
....To let the hubs take Jamie out back for a swing without me.  Father/son bonding time is important too.  So is mommy "me" time.
....That I totally checked out a girl in front of me the other day.  I have no problem admitting when another chick has a great ass
....That Jamie has discovered he can make noises when he blows on his arm, my leg, my arm.  It totally sounds like farts.  This makes me laugh uncontrollably.  Yep, I said it, farts are funny.
....That today I'm going to the Dentist for the first time in 2 years.  And I'm a Dental Hygienist.  How bad is that?  I clean teeth for a living and can't even mange to squeeze in my own appointment?  Ok.  That's NOT ok.  Moving on.
....That I use the winkle release cycle on my dryer more than I use my iron
 What's OK in your lives today?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha I can relate to so many of these! I am glad to see im not the only one who lets there kids eat waffles for din din. At least they are organic..haha.

Unknown said...

I check out other girls too. ha ha ha! waffles for dinner sound fabulous!

Steph said...

ummm. Lily's 1st birthday was July 24th. I took down her banner YESTERDAY! Happy 13 months. :)

Waffles for the win!

Zara said...

I defiantly use the wrinkle cycle on my dryer wayyyy more than the iron. Sometimes I'll even do it twice to make sure that the iron doesn't get turned on. :-)

Moe said...

Friends is my all time favorite show. Probably alwayas will be. I was watching an episode as I got dressed for work this morning actually. Haha. ;)

I'm with you on celebrating birthdays for as long as possible!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

Totally going to link up today! I too check out other women. Nothing wrong with that!

Katie said...

Haha, totally watch friends all the time! I can't help it; the episodes are just too funny! And I agree, I am so ready for fall tv shows to start-up!

Amber said...

Friends is the BEST!

Neely said...

I totes agree on friends and HIMYM Chad and I just watched all of the HIMYM's and are now on friends!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

My boyfriend's son eats pancakes for dinner at least twice a week. It's ok! lol

I agree. I need fall tv back!