Monday, July 20, 2009

My laminated list

So the other night I get the most random of texts from the Mr.

"If you could sleep with one celebrity, who would it be?"

Now me, being someone who's not really into celebrity gossip or having celebrity crushes, didn't feel like playing along. Party pooper, I know. Well after much persistance, I finally gave in. So here, in no particiular order is the list I gave him.

Brad Pitt. Pre-Angelina.

Bradley Cooper

Gerard Butler

Taye Diggs


And the wild card....I'd totally go gay for Jennifer Aniston.



So who's on your laminated list?? (sorry, I couldn't resist a Friend's reference)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I don't have a celebrity crush either, but I don't think I could pass up George Clooney...

Brown Girl said...

I have a big crush on Bradley Cooper and Ryan Reynolds right now.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I LOVE Taye Diggs! LOVE! But I also LOVE Keith Urban and Josh Hartnett. :)

Chardonnay said...

Hank Baskett - rawr

the davidsons said...

I LOVE Bradley Cooper-he'd be at the top of my list along with Chris Cuomo...haha!

Jacylann Nix said...

id so cheat on my hubby for matthew mcconuhay...ya i know i spelt it wrong :P

Brittany said...

Ryan Reynolds 100%...hubs and I say we're going to break up Ryan and wife Scarlett Johansson and switch partners. We're both ok with that...haha!!

Ashley said...

Totally Matthew Fox (from LOST), Matthew McConahay (sp?) and I'm not gonna lie I think Ryan Seacrest is super cute!! I have such weird taste!

Jules said...

Great list and my hubby and I have joked about this before as well. Bradley Cooper definitely makes my list and I would also have to add Alexander Skarsgard. I love me some Eric from True Blood!

LC @ Old House Now said...

john cusack!! hands down! haha :)

Darci White said...

I'm mildly obsessed w/ Bradley Cooper.........good pick!

ALin said...

David Beckham fo-eva

Oh, and I would fo sho go gay for Britney Spears . . . I love her