Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sugar & Spice or Frogs & Snails


All right everyone! This is your last chance to weigh in on the big debate!
BOY or GIRL
Here's a few old wives tale predictions to help make your choice!

Carrying Low: BOY
Heartbeat always been above 140: GIRL
Craving salty: BOY
Full face: GIRL
Wedding ring test: BOY
Mayan Numbers chart: BOY
Chinese Gender chart: BOY
Increased breakouts: GIRL

Mothers intuition: BOY
Fathers intuition: GIRL
Grandmothers (my mom) intuition: GIRL
Bloggers poll intuition: GIRL

It's dead even right now.....shows you how "accurate" those old wives tales really are. Stay tuned for the final answer tomorrow!


18 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm a firm believer in the chinese one, can't wait to find out what you're having!!!!

ae said...

Can't wait!!!

Brittany said...

I'm so excited for you and your husband!! I'll definitely be checking your blog tomorrow!!

Jen said...

Ah, I can't wait to find out! Good luck tomorrow!

Shannon said...

I'm guessing boy! Can't wait to hear!

Ashley Paige said...

Ahhhhhhh! i am SO excited for you both! I can't wait to find out if Baby EyeCanSee will be sporting pink or blue, either! Goodluck tomorrow!! Hope Baby cooperates!! I'm going to go with TEAM BLUE!!!!

Brown Girl said...

Can't wait to find out! I'm team BOY!

Brittany Ann said...

I have to say, I'm really torn. I'm getting a boy feeling at this moment, though. Which is rare for me. I almost always lean toward girl.

Kitty and June said...

how exciting! i'm goin say a boy!

bananas. said...

i'm thinking boy but i'm usually wrong.

Ashley said...

I am voting boy! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I always go with mother's intuition, so I'm going to say BOY!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm voting it's a girl!

Kristen said...

My vote is boy! Can't wait to hear what you are having.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Juliana said...

How exciting! It is so much fun to find out. I am going to say BOY!

Gwen said...

I can't even vote because I have no idea but I can't wait to find out!!! XOXO

Unknown said...

Can't wait! I'm on team blue so that our son has a virtual playmate :)

JK said...

Pink bump!! Either way s(he) will be a true blessing I'm sure :)