Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tom Petty said it best....

Waiting really is the hardest part!
We put in our offer last night and gave them until noon today.
As in 43 minutes ago!
Argh! The wait it killing me....
I talked to my agent around 11:30 and she was headed over to the house to give the buyer some clarification on a few things we were asking them to fix, so I know the ball is rolling, but I want to know either way what's going on!
(And I really want to go eat my lunch but I'm afraid to miss the call!)






8 comments:

bananas. said...

Eek! The suspense would be killing me too. Hope its good news you hear.

Btw thanks for all the dental tips. I love people who know their shit :)

ae said...

fingers crossed!

Patience said...

I know hurry up and wait, argh! My fingers are crossed!

Unknown said...

Keep us posted!!!!

Brown Girl said...

Oh I must have missed something...good luck!

Jen said...

Oh, I hate that part... good luck! I hope you get it!

Jules said...

I hope that the offer was accepted! You have to let us know what happens. I've got my fingers crossed for you :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm hoping they accepted the offer!!!