Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wishful Wednesday: Handbag Edition


This weeks Wishful Wednesday spoke to me like no others! I may or may not have actually squealed at work yesterday when it was announced. As you know...I am a self proclaimed purse-a-holic. I have big feet and I'm tall so shoes are hard to find....purses however are the perfect one size fits all accessory. I literally have to speed walk past the Coach store so I don't even peek inside. It's a problem really. I think I should be going to meetings. Anyways, that being said I couldn't possible have picked just ONE bag, oh no. So here it is, my

'I wish' .... I could afford these ______ handbags without putting a dent in my pocketbook!

No wish list would be complete without a Louis Vuitton. I introduce to you the Tivoli GM...isn't she gorgeous. Pardon me while I drool....

Hello Burberry Hobo bag with the amazing white trim. Wouldn't you look nice on my arm all summer? I think so too! It may even warrant a trip to the Hampton's.

My mother always told me every woman needs a classic Chanel Clutch. Who's to argue with that? Not me. I've see my mother angry and it's not pretty.
And of course I couldn't leave out my beloved Coach. The only designer bags I can actually afford...when they're on sale....at the outlet....and I have an extra 20% coupon. I've always wanted one of their luggage pieces and when I saw the pink trim I almost died. Le sigh.


23 comments:

ae said...

Oooo...i love that burberry bag!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

LOVE Burberry!! Cute :)

katie + bret said...

All very cute for you :)

Patience said...

Love them all!

Mrs. Pick said...

I picked the same Louie! We have good taste! I love Coach too! I just did a shopping spree at the outlet this past weekend!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that Chanel clutch!!!

Beth McC. said...

Hellloooo.... Louis Vuitton! Oh how I love thee!! I cant stop staring at that Coach luggage! Precious! Good Picks!

Unknown said...

That luggage is darling! I need that luggage and a vacation so I can use it!

Stephanie said...

Love me some Louis! Their store in Paris was amazing, I had to be pulled out during our honeymoon. I couldn't convince the hubs that would be a great keepsake and reminder of our honeymoon. I told him we'd go back and it would be a great keepsake of our 5 year anniversary ;)

PS: just saw you posted the baby's name. Had I missed it before?! LOVE the name James, its my brothers! And love Jamie for short!!

mrsg said...

::drools over the Burberry::

I think it's pretty neat we are both going to be mama's of little boys named James :) James Harrison was thisclose to being James David. David is my hubs name.

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Love that last bag!!

Jamie Pickle said...

Great choices. I am such a sucker for handbags!!

busygirl said...

1. LOVE the bags
2. I just noticed you graduated from Ohio State - me too!

Brittany said...

Ohmygosh..I didn't know Coach made luggage! {Actually, I never really thought about it before}. I think I may have a new obsession!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I will take one of EACH please~!

Brown Girl said...

I don't think I've ever seen the luggage, too cute!!!

Unknown said...

Oh that coach bag is adorable!

Lindsey said...

Hi! I am a fellow Baby Cove blogger too! Thought I would stop by. You have such a cute blog! When do you find out what you are having?

Lindsey said...

I just scrolled down a little more and saw that you are having a boy! Congrats! I am having a boy too! I think little boys are so much fun!

Jules said...

That LV is gorgeous and I also really love the Coach luggage that you posted. If money only grew on trees…

I do have 2 LV’s that Geof surprised me with (on different holiday’s) and will cherish them forever. I hardly use the one because I love it so much and still haven’t even taken the other one out of the box (I know it's ridiculous and my friend’s make fun of me all the time).

Juliana said...

I just LOVE your picks--I would have picked the exact same ones. I hope you that have a nice weekend!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'll take one of each please =)

Super cute blog!

Unknown said...

air jordans
cartier bracelet
longchamp handbags
ultra boost
lebron 13
harden shoes
air jordan
adidas nmd runner
pandora bracelet
nike roshe run
20170706