Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello August...let the betting begin!!

Well it's finally here.

The month we've been waiting for....well, for 9 months!

Only 5 days until D-day!

People have been making predictions on when little J will finally make his appearance,
my parents think he will come this week all on his own....
the hubs refuses to comment....
and I'm pretty convinced I'll be using our "just in case" induction on 8/9/10.

The nursery is finished (reveal tomorrow!!)
The hospital bag is packed.
The car seat is in the car.
The fridge is stocked with 2 weeks worth of easy to fix dinners.
Now we wait.

Anyone else want to make their official guesses?
I'll even give you mine and hubby's stats along with some old school pictures of us to help you make your decisions!

Jamie's official Birthday will be.......
(I was born right on time! The hubs was 1 day late. Jamie's official due date is Aug 6th...Aug 5th if you go with what my OB says)

How big.....
(I was almost 9 pounds. Hubs was just over 6 pounds. My OB is predicting 7-8 for Jamie)

Hair.....
(I had LOTS of black curly hair at birth that later turned blond. The hubs was blond from the get go. I secretly hope Jamie has blond curls....)

Eyes....
(Mine are green. Hubs are blue)

PS I'm going to attempt to post everyday this week so you all know for sure whether I'm just being a lazy blogger or officially becoming a mom!

12 comments:

Brittany said...

My guesses:
Jamie will come 8/9/10 (sorry)
He will weigh 7lbs 6oz
blue eyes
blonde hair

Can't wait to find out and see pics Jamie!

Shannon said...

I'm so excited for you!

I think he'll come 8/9/10 as well. Hey it's a cool birthday to have!

I think he'll be 8lbs 5oz and have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Melissa said...

How exciting! I remember when you announced your pregnancy on here and now you're ready to become a mom!

I hope he's born on 8/9/10. That's such an awesome birthday!

Emily said...

I hope he comes on 8/9/10 cause that will just be a cool birthday ha

bananas. said...

i suck at guessing but i will say that i know he will be adorable!!!

D day in a few days. yee!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love the old photos!!! I hate to say it but I bet it'll be 8/9/10

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited for yall!!! I think he'll need the nudge on 8/9/10. The weight, hair and eye color I stink at guessing at. He'll be handsome no matter what!! Love seeing those pics of you and the hubs - SO cute!

Jax said...

My guesses:

He will be 7lbs 5oz,
black/dark hair
blue eyes
and I bet he'll arrive on August 5th!

:)

d.a.r. said...

Dark hair with blue eyes that will turn more aqua/green in the next few months. He is going to be loooooong, he has a tall mama! And I am guessing a little north of 8lbs.

He seems pretty comfy in there, so I am going to guess that you will be using the emergency evacuation date :)

Angela Muir said...

so exciting! i feel like this day is never going to come for me... it just seems all so far away. I can't wait to see your little one!

Jess said...

Wowzers! I am so excited for you guys!

I'm going with 8-9-10, seriously! that would be a super awesome b-day :)

I am going to say 8 lbs 3 oz and 21.5 inches long. Dark hair that will later go blonde and blue eyes.

Lucky in Love said...

These pictures are precious :) I can't believe you're going to be a mom so soon!!!!!