Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Too hot Tuesday

You'll have to excuse the interruption in our usual Tuesday programming.
There will be nothing Tasty about today.
My husband will be getting cereal for dinner...if he's lucky.

You see, yesterday was the hottest day of the year.
Today was the new hottest day of the year...
and from what our trusty weatherman says,
tomorrow will take the prize as new hottest day of the year.
Do you see what my car says?

Ugh.

And that's the real deal holyfield temp....
that doesn't even include the 110 degree heat index.

It's too hot too cook.
And my feet are so swollen they actually have muffin top from my socks.
Gross.
We won't even mention the fact that I'm pretty much carrying around a full size infant.
Hopefully I get good news at the doctor tomorrow!
It will have been 10 days since my last appointment, surely there's been SOME progress!


11 comments:

Brittany said...

Yuck weather! I hope you get great news tomorrow!

Stephanie said...

Hope that baby is ready to come out and say hello!

KatiePerk said...

This heat sucks. But maybe it will make that baby make a little progress!?

Emily said...

I love the look on your face! Normally i'm all about the heat, but I can only imagine how much it sucks when you have a child who NEEDS to make his appearance ;)

Kristen said...

it is definitely nasty out here! I can't even imagine being pregnant in this heat! Love the pic!

bananas. said...

GAH!!! and here we are, in cali, complaining about the below average temperatures.

i'll take my 70's over your 100's. eek!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my it's hot out there!!! Stay cool and I hope you get good news at the doctors office!

Lucky in Love said...

Whoa! Wishing you luck at the doctor!

Kitty and June said...

you're still here!! gwen and i were wondering last night if you'd had that sweet boy yet! haha! hang in there!!! so glad you went to glace!!! which flavor did you decide on??

Gwen said...

I am cracking up at Domestic Goddess's comment. I totally IM'd her and asked if she had heard from you because you hadn't posted. Stay cool my friend (if that's at all possible in this heat and 9 months pregnant). Can't wait to hear what the doctor says!! XOXO

Bethany said...

Yea, that's a little too warm for me. I like 80...that's perfect!!