Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No one ever said I was practical

So I've never been a HUGE car person.
I like my car.
It gets me from point A to point B,
but I don't obsess over it.
I don't need to pimp my ride with fancy rims....sorry P. Diddy
or some crazy loud exhaust.....sorry hubs.
I don't wash and wax it religiously....sorry dad.
It's a car.

Then I met the new Chevy Camaro.
Hellooo gorgeous. How you doin'?

::::Insert Drool::::

One Sunday while being forced to watch stupid car shows with my husband
they did a whole story on this sweet automobile and I was hooked.
Lately I've noticed more of them on the road....one in particular....
this one.


I see it all the time.
Like one big giant green tease.
I actually get a little giddy when it goes by.

I know what you're all thinking....
but I'm pretty sure I could get a car seat in the back.




7 comments:

Gwen said...

I love green cars!!!

Patience said...

Love it.

Unknown said...

Love it! I really want one too! :) I think a car seat would fit just fine. ;)

Stephanie said...

LOL Yep, you better let that dream go!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

One of my coworkers has this car in blue and I swear he sits around at home on his off days rubbing it was a diaper. That car is his baby!

Kristen said...

you'd for sure be one hot mom with that ride!

Bethany said...

Haha, what a COOL kid you'd have riding in that!! ;-)