Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Eff.Marry.Kill

It's that time of year again!  Time for another edition of....

photobucket

This time around I chose a few members of the classic 80s Brat Pack from one of my favorite movies

The Breakfast Club


Eff:  Bender.  Because everyone knows you don't marry the bad boy.

Marry:  This one was tougher.  Do I go with the jock or the geek?
I say go geek.
No body wants to end up the the guy who peaked in high school.
Plus Brian's mom is awesome. 
And maybe she'd let us borrow the ole family shaggin' wagon.

Kill:  Andrew.  Sorry Sporto, but you's got to go.
  
Now go link up with your own E.M.K trio!
Happy Tuesday friends!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Ang said...

I was too young to get into this movie as a kid (sad, huh), so I've never seen it... not sure it'd be worth it as a woman in my 30's... ??

Jo said...

It's so easy to pick the one you would EFF ...

jennie said...

Eeeee!!! I did St. Elmo's Fire!!! Great minds ;)

And I agree with all of your choices. Bender was the perfect blend of bad boy/vulerable. The kiss in the closet? Hot damn!! Haha!!

Jennifer said...

I agree with all of these choices! Love Breakfast Club!

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Oh wow, great line up! I love your reasoning too lol. I haven't re-watched in a while, I think its time!

Shannon Page said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Such a great 80's throwback:) You made the right choices girl!

Anonymous said...

Awesome selections!

Stopping by from E, M, K... Fun!

Anonymous said...

OHEMGEE!!!! If you ONLY knew... how much I LOOOOOOOOVE the breakfast club!! Although... I would EFF Bender... and I would marry Andrew.. and I would KILL CLAIR! hahahahaha!!!

You are my new best friend. Now lets sit around and quote TBC lines all day and everyday!!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

ha! How am I just now seeing this EMK trio?! So great.

C said...

Awesome theme! And I totally agree with your choices.

Stopping by from the linkup! :)
Easily Entertained

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha! I love your theme! I totally loved Andrew but that's because I'm a huge Emilio fan!