Monday, October 22, 2012

The Great Pumpkin is Coming

Here it comes.
The obligatory Pumpkin Patch post.
It's fall.  The leaves are changing.  Halloween is fast approaching.
So we did what every other family did this weekend.
Headed to the Pumpkin Patch.
We thought we'd mix it up and try somewhere new.
They had tons of fun things to do and Jamie had a blast exploring the "punkin patch"
He even rode the barrel train by himself!
After he flat out refused to ride it the first time around, imagine my surprise when all of a sudden he said he was going to do it "by myself!"







 As you can see, we pretty much did it all!
Now if only I could get some cider donuts my fall would be complete!
Happy Monday Friends!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

That place looks fun, I haven't heard of that one before. We hope to make it to the Louisburg Cider Mill this week before the weather turns too cold. Glad you all had such a good time!

Shanny said...

Looks great! I'm glad he had fun, that smile is worth everything, Yay "punkin"! ;)

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

I love the pumpkin patch and can I just say you look AWESOME!

Happy Monday! How is it here again already??

Lindsey said...

So fun! Love it! I need to get to a pumpkin patch very soon!

Melissa said...

So cute! I absolutely love taking L for pumpkins! It's one of my favorite fall things :)

You look amazing!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

O..myyyy gosh YOU ARE GETTING TINY!!!

you need new jeans, woman ;)

PS: where are the family pics?! can't wait to see!

Ashley said...

He looks so big!! Looks like you guys had a great time! You are looking fantastic!!

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh he looks like a little boy. Like a kid boy not a baby boy. What a great place you guys found.

Gwen said...

I love Faulkners! We've been going there since I was a child. I actually picked up one of their porch packages a few weeks ago. Definitely doing that again next year.


Um....and tell Jamie to stop growing.

Love ya!

dave and jenn said...

Look at you, Ms. Skinny, with your big boy!

What are cider donuts? I must be missing out on something wondrous here.

Emily said...

Looks like fun! You look amazing by the way :]

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You look SO skinny!!!! It looks like it was a really fun day!