Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday


I didn't completely abandon my challenge.
I'm just not a blog everyday kinda girl, especially when I feel forced to do it.
Which seems silly since I chose to do this and even picked the topic, but whatever.
It is what it is.
So instead I'm changing up the rules a bit, because it's my challenge and I'll do what I want to.
I'm going to post all my thanks for the week on Thursdays, heck maybe I will continue it past October.

This week I'm giving thanks.....

To friends who will babysit for you last minute

For date nights with my husband

For boots and fuzzy hat kinda weather


For giant ass camping chairs

For a KState WIN!  I will always give thanks to beating those silly Jayhawks!

To my son, who was a total trooper at the game.  Surviving on little sleep, and no nap.  He's a true Wildcat fan though and though! 

To the first fire of the season!

To lazy Sundays at home

For NyQuill.  It's the only thing that helps me sort of sleep through this stupid cold.



What are you thankful for this week?
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to cleanse your soul with a few Friday Confessions!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Jamie looks like a true sports fan all decked out. What a cutie.

Nikki said...

Oh, and I love those boots. They look fabulous on your long legs.