So I know usually Friday's are reserved to air out all my dirty laundry,
but I'm mixing it up to link up with my favorite Pam from The Office doppelganger, Holly from Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally. Seriously though, Pam totally ripped off Holly's good looks. I keep expecting Jim to pop around the corner at any given moment, but it hasn't happened yet. Sadz.
Alright, so who's up for a good game of mad libs....bloggy style? Let's do this!
1. People always tell me I'm skinny enough and should stop losing weight. This usually results in a dirty look or a punch to the face. Mind your business people.
2. In the movie based on my life, I want Ginnifer Goodwin to play me. Not because we look anything alike, but because she's awesome. And adorable. And because she doesn't seem like some diva, pre-madonna media whore.
3. Typically, I end up regretting eating that entire bag of cadbury mini eggs. Yeah....no I don't. Those things are worth a slightly bigger ass.
4. I always ask to leave off the lights. Because when #13 ever happens to occur, no body needs to see that shit. Including myself. Besides, if the lights are off I can pretend my boobs don't resemble two tennis balls in tube socks.
5. Kim and Kanye really need to stop doing photo shoots. No body EVER needs to see Kim's O face again. Ever.
6. My Parents always reminded me that adult only vacations are necessary for everyone's sanity. And by everyone I mean me. Now where's my annual trip to Mexico??? Damn unemployment.
7. Every single day I wish I had a money tree. It may not buy happiness, but it sure as hell would be a lot more fun! See above. Mama needs a vacation that involves no children and lots of adult beverages. And maybe a little bit more #13....if I let my husband come along.
8. This one time in College I got wasted and did totally awesome and ridiculous things. Oh wait? You said ONE time. Yeah, that pretty much happened all the time. College rocked my socks off.
9. My grossest habit is not washing my hands after I pee. Truth.
10. My latest white lie was telling the hubs I was too tired, but we'd do it tomorrow. We all know that's not going to happen.
11. I know all the words to Mean Girls. The best movie ever. "That's why her hair is so big.....it's full of secrets."
12. When I grow up I want to be one of those skinny bitches who can eat whatever they want, never workout and still look amazing. Can I be rich too? Sure why not. This is my fantasy.
13. Sexy time is What's sexy time? People still do that after they have kids? Show offs.
14. I will never, ever have a threesome. If you haven't noticed, sexy time is rare enough around here, adding another player just sounds messy....and exhausting. Ain't nobody got time for that shit.
15. I think it's hilarious when my son farts. Or says sucks. I know I shouldn't laugh, but most times it's all I can do to compose myself.
Thank god it's finally Friday!
Time to go get my weekend on!