Monday, March 18, 2013

Project MILF: 30 Day Shred {Part 2}

Has it already been another 10 days??
This is flying by!
As of Sunday I'm 2/3 through my 30 Day Shred Challenge!
Can I get a hell yeah?!
{chest bump}
Level two was no joke.
Jillian does NOT mess around.
I remember being so excited to be done with level one and those stupid bicycle crunches.
LOL.  Jokes on me.
The first day I did level 2 I spent a good portion of it just starting at the screen with my mouth open.
You want me to do what?!?
During one of the ab moves, I actually CHOSE to do the bicycle crunches instead of the torture move she was suggesting.
As the days went on though, just like with level one, I found the moves easier and easier.
By day 10 I could {almost} make it entirely through the workout with out any pauses.
Those stupid plank jacks at the end got me every time.
I felt like this level got my heart rate up alot more than level one.
I was usually pouring sweat and gasping for breath by the end.
Good news is?  My muscles weren't jelly and sore for days this go around.
Probably means I need to step up from my wimpy 2lb weights!
Here's how things are shaping up after day 20:


I haven't noticed as drastic as a difference body wise between Day 10 and Day 20 as I did in the first 10 days..
Oddly enough, I actually had a {very slight} gain during level one when I saw more inches lost.  By the end of level 2 however, I had finally broken through my 2 week plateau with an almost 4 lb loss and hit my 100 pound mark!  Just proves that even though the scale isn't budging your body can totally be changing!  So don't get discouraged and stick with it!
Bring on level three!!
 
Photobucket

19 comments:

Erika said...

GIRL!! I am so impressed! These pictures are amazing!! You make me want to dust off my 30DS DVD which I do once every like...6 months... (I mean, one workout. Not that I complete the 30DS every six months.) and get serious. You are smokin'!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED DRASTIC CHANGES???? HOLY PISS... Okay I keep doing like level one on a monday and by tuesday I just say oh forget it I am running blah blah blah... NO! This totally proves that I NEED to do this!!!! I swear I am going to get a bathing suit tonight, taking pics like these, and seeing what happens... YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!

Jo-Anne said...

Ahhhh so awesome!!! Look at your shoulders from 10 days to 20 days. Holy definition!! You.are.amazing! :)

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Can you even believe you are saying (writing) that your weight is in the 160's?!?!?!??!?!? HOLLERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You're crazy! There is a totally recognizeable difference between Day 10 and Day 20! Your waist, your thighs, good Lord! You are such an inspiration! I've even been sending your blog to all of my friends who are doing weight watchers and are struggling with it. Keep it up girl!

Unknown said...

You look so great! You are rockin it girl!

Rachel said...

Look at you!!! Way to go! You look great! :)

Samantha said...

Again, you look badass Emily. WAY. TO. GO!!!

Emily said...

I totally see a difference between days 10 and 20. Seeing your amazing results makes me want to pop that bad boy back in and have some one on one time with Jillian :]

greeneyedkelly said...

Fine ! Now I have to try it. I am borrowing Shannon's dvd ! Great job.

Fly The Friendly Skies said...

Emily! I just want to say that you LOOK AMAZING!!!! Way to go. Love this! Especially since I am starting my own project "get body back after baby". You are an inspiration. Work it. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! i love that you're documenting your fitness journey. i can totally see a difference so keep it up!!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

You look amazing!!!!! What a great accomplishment!!

Unknown said...

Emily you look amazing! I'm so happy for you, you certainly got me motivated to get back on WW. Don't think I'm brave enough to try Jillian's 30 Day Shred but you proved that it works. Your hard work is paying off!!!!
Susan K (Adam's aunt)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

good grief woman! you look AMAZING!!! you are kicking ass. I am so, so proud of you!!!

dave and jenn said...

You look awesome! Jillian is going to hire you to promote her videos!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I can totally see a difference! That's awesome progress in such a short time!

Hilary said...

Way to go!! Girl got some abs! ;-)

Unknown said...

yeezy boost 350 v2
hermes belts
longchamp sale
longchamp
james harden shoes
nike air huarache
van cleef
yeezy boost 350
nike air max
hogan outlet
20170706