Friday, March 27, 2009

Belize!

Ahoy again to all my land lubbers out there! I'm gonna make this short and sweet since I ran out of internet time yesterday and am now on the pay as you go plan!

Adam was feeling a little under the weather this morning and we decided to forego our original plans of ATV riding and cave tubing. I was pretty worn out too, so I wasn't all that upset. We still got off the ship, had to tender in since Belize is a shallow port. We shopped around the duty free area, drank a few local beers, then headed back to the ship. It was still pretty quiet when we got on board, we even sat around the main pool which is usually jam packed with teeny boppers. Adam retired inside a little early while I continued to blacken in the HOT caribbean sun. I'm nearing a new ethinicty, one more day in the sun tomorrow and I will be there!

Last full day tomorrow. BOO!! I told Adam we should stow away and live on board. OR maybe become crew members so Brett isn't the token American anymore. Adam could be food quality control and I'll bust out my old dancin' shoes!! :)

No comments: